We believe in the durability and longevity of our products and craftsmanship so strongly that we warranty every one of them against defects in materials and workmanship for 100 years. If you should have a problem, send it back and we’ll repair or replace it for free. This guarantee applies to the original buyer purchased through Anthology.
The warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship and does not cover misuse, abuse or normal wear and tear. Because of the nature of full-grain leather, all of our instrument straps, bags and accessories are uniquely different. Our leather is made to have markings, and tones and shades may vary up to 20% with the colors.
As the bags are used, broken in and conditioned properly, the leather will soften and have a worn and used look to them which does include wrinkling.
All leather pieces sold by Anthology are guaranteed to be full-grain leather, in new condition, and inspected by the highest quality control.
All leather pieces offered by Anthology are protected by a 30 Day Full Satisfaction Promise from date of delivery, which guarantees a full refund or product credit exchange as long as the product is returned in new and unused condition, in the original box (if there is extensive damage to the box, contact our Customer Service for instructions), including all parts and accessories.
"New and unused" means that there are no signs of wear on the product and the product must not have been altered in any way. For obvious reasons, we cannot accept a return of any item with any indication that it has been used. All returned products in used condition will be returned to the buyer at their expense.
If you are not satisfied with an item that you've purchased, you may return the item within 30 days of delivery for a full Refund of the amount paid. This will be refunded through the original payment method.
If you desire to return your product within the 30 day Full Satisfaction Promise period, your returned product must be:
* packaged carefully to avoid damage.
* shipped fully insured.
* have a Return Authorization Number obtained from Anthology. Any package without an Anthology Authorization Number will be refused upon delivery.
* return documented by Anthology within 30 days after purchase. All products received outside of the 30 day guarantee will be refused and returned to the original buyer unless return is international shipping with prior authorization.
* Shipping costs cannot be credited.
* Custom Fees incurred from your own government taxes cannot be submitted for reimbursement.
* Personalized, tattooed items or products altered in any manner.
Damaged or Defective Items
If you receive a damaged or defective item, please contact our Customer Service immediately (within 48 hours of delivery or after opening your gift). Please supply us your order number from your original confirmation e-mail, your e-mail address and phone number. Upon receipt, your product will be inspected by our leather expert to evaluate the defect you identified.
If the defect does not pertain to the leather, it will either be repaired and returned to you at no cost or replaced with a comparable product.
If the identified defect pertains to the leather, please be aware that because of the nature of our guitar straps and gig bags, what might be considered a defect is sometimes the nature of the leather itself. If our specialist determines the leather is defective, we will gladly replace your product and return it to you at no cost.
If our specialist determines the "defect" is naturally recurring in the leather, then you may elect:
* A money refund, less return shipping costs.
* An exchange for a comparable product.
* A store credit.
Return freight charges must be covered by the customer. Anthology will refund the freight charges if the product is defective due to materials or workmanship within the 30 day promise agreement.
Payment Refund Details
If you choose a refund, we will email you when the credit has been submitted to your credit card. Credit card companies vary in the time it takes for a "credit" to appear on your monthly statement. Please allow one to two billing cycles for the refund to appear on your statement.
All return/exchange products received in used condition will be returned to the buyer at their expense.
Returning a Gift for Exchange
Gifts may be returned within 30 days of delivery, extending it to 45 days if purchased between Nov.15th and Dec. 30th.
PLEASE NOTE: The item must be returned in new and unused condition, in the original box and with all parts and accessories. "New and unused" means that there are no signs of wear on the leather and the product must not have been sized or altered in any way. We cannot accept a return of any item with any indication that it has been used. All leather products deemed used upon inspection will be returned to the buyer at their expense.
Send us an e-mail indicating the reason of your Gift Return and make sure to specify the name of the person under which the gift was purchased at Anthology.
Anthology will email you a Return Authorization Number and Instructions within two to four business days.
Follow the returning instructions contained in the email and ship the item back to the address listed within the same email.
PLEASE NOTE: You will receive a product exchange or store credit of your choice as soon as we receive the returned leather piece. No direct refund can be applied to returned Gifts unless the original purchaser submits the return.
Repair Policy and Instructions
If during the lifetime of your bag you encounter a problem with materials or workmanship please contact us immediately.
1. Send us an e-mail indicating the problem and make sure to specify the order number or name of the original purchaser.
2. Please include attached pictures showing detailed area of concern.
3. Anthology will evaluate if it would be better (considering customer convenience and shipping fees) for the customer to have qualified local leather or shoe shop repair the item. All repairs taken care of in this matter will immediately be reimbursed to the customer with proper repair documentation from the repair shop.
4. Anthology will email you a Return Authorization Number and Instructions within four to six business days.
5. Follow the returning instructions contained in the email and ship the item back to the address listed within the same email.
6. In order to extend the Anthology Lifetime Guarantee offer to all our customers, shipping costs for all leather pieces returned with prior repair authorization are not eligible for reimbursement. However, Anthology will pay for return shipping for all leather pieces to the customer once repairs are completed.
7. Please allow 2-6 weeks upon receipt of leather goods to be repaired and returned.
All of our products have a full 100-year warranty against all defects in materials and workmanship. We can do this because our products are nearly flawless. So, if you have a problem, send it back and we'll repair or replace it for free. It's really that simple. Just don't try to cash in if you've accidentally ruined one of our pieces in the trashing of a hotel room. Because you probably enjoyed that a little too much for it to be a real accident.