All leather pieces sold by Anthology Gear are guaranteed to be in new condition (unless sold as B-stock) and inspected by the highest quality control.
We offer a 30 Day Full Satisfaction Promise from date of shipment, which guarantees a full product refund or product credit exchange as long as the product is returned in new and unused condition, in the original box, including all parts and accessories.
"New and unused" means that there are no signs of wear on the product and the product has not been altered in any way. For obvious reasons, we cannot accept a return of any item with any indication that it has been used. All returned products in used condition will be returned to the buyer at their expense.
If you are not satisfied with an item that you've purchased, you may return the item within 30 days of shipment for a full refund of the amount paid for the product. This will be refunded through the original payment method.
Personalized items cannot be returned or exchanged. All sales are final.
If you desire to return your product within the 30 day Full Satisfaction Promise period, your returned product must:
- Be packaged carefully to avoid damage.
- Be shipped via a trackable shipping carrier.
- Have a Return Authorization Number obtained from Anthology Gear. Any package without a Return Authorization Number will be refused upon delivery.
- Be delivered to Anthology Gear within 30 days from issuance of Return Authorization Number. All products received beyond 30 days will be refused and returned to the original buyer unless return is international shipping with prior authorization.
- Shipping costs will not be refunded.
- Custom Fees incurred from your own government taxes cannot be submitted for reimbursement.
- Personalized, tattooed items or products altered in any manner.
Damaged or Defective ItemsIf you receive a damaged or defective item, please contact Customer Service immediately (within 48 hours of delivery or after opening your gift). Please supply us your order number from your original confirmation e-mail, your e-mail address and phone number. Upon receipt, your product will be inspected by our leather expert to evaluate the defect you identified.
If the defect does not pertain to the leather, it will either be repaired and returned to you at no cost or replaced with a comparable product.
If the identified defect pertains to the leather, please be aware that because of the nature of our guitar straps and gig bags, what might be considered a defect is sometimes the nature of the leather itself. If our specialist determines the leather is defective, we will gladly replace your product and return it to you at no cost.
If our specialist determines the "defect" is naturally recurring in the leather, then you may elect:
- A money refund, less return shipping costs.
- An exchange for a comparable product.
- A store credit.
Return shipping charges must be covered by the customer. Anthology will refund the shipping charges if the product is defective due to materials or workmanship within the 30 day promise agreement.
Payment Refund Details
If you choose a refund, we will email you when the credit has been submitted to your credit card. Credit card companies vary in the time it takes for a "credit" to appear on your monthly statement. Please allow one to two billing cycles for the refund to appear on your statement.
All return/exchange products received in used condition will be returned to the buyer at their expense.
Returning a Gift for Exchange
Gifts may be returned within 30 days of delivery. The return window is extended to January 31 for any gifts purchased between Nov.1st and Dec. 25th.
PLEASE NOTE: The item must be returned in new and unused condition, in the original box and with all parts and accessories. "New and unused" means that there are no signs of wear on the leather and the product must not have been sized or altered in any way. We cannot accept a return of any item with any indication that it has been used. All leather products deemed used upon inspection will be returned to the buyer at their expense.
Contact us indicating the reason of your Gift Return and make sure to specify the name of the person under which the gift was purchased at Anthology.
Anthology Gear will email you a Return Authorization Number and Instructions.
Follow the returning instructions contained in the email and ship the item back to the address listed within the same email.
PLEASE NOTE: You will receive a product exchange or store credit of your choice as soon as we receive the returned leather piece. No direct refund can be applied to returned Gifts unless the original purchaser submits the return request.
We offer a 25-year warranty against all defects in materials and workmanship for all of our products - but our products are made and expected to last a lifetime. If it’s our fault that an item breaks because we didn’t put it together well or we used defective materials that didn’t hold up like they were supposed to, then we’ll fix it or replace it.
This warranty applies to the original buyer purchased through Anthology Gear.
This warranty does not cover misuse, abuse or normal wear and tear.
Because of the nature of full-grain leather, all of our instrument straps, bags and accessories are uniquely different. Our leather is made to have markings, and tones and shades may vary up to 20% with the colors. As the bags are used, broken in and conditioned properly, the leather will soften and have a worn and used look to them which does include wrinkling.
If you do encounter a problem with materials or workmanship please contact us immediately.
- Send us an e-mail indicating the problem and make sure to specify the order number or name of the original purchaser.
- We may request pictures showing detailed area of concern.
- We will evaluate if it would be better (considering customer convenience and shipping fees) for the customer to have a qualified local leather or shoe shop repair the item. All repairs taken care of in this matter will immediately be reimbursed to the customer with proper repair documentation from the repair shop.
- Anthology Gear will email you a return instructions within four to six business days.
- Follow the returning instructions contained in the email.
- Shipping costs for items returned to Anthology Gear are the responsibility of the customer. However, Anthology Gear will pay shipping for items returned to the customer once repairs are completed (shipping within the U.S. only).
- Please allow 2-6 weeks upon receipt of leather goods to be repaired and returned.