We thought it would be fun to get to know a little bit more about our Anthology Artists so we've asked them to participate in a Q&A. Here's the "Quick Six" with Anthology Artist Christopher Williams, drummer for Accept:
1. First concert you attended?
Kentucky Headhunters. Pickin' on Nashville tour, Greensboro, NC, October 18, 1990.
2. How old were you when you started playing the drums?
In the womb, kicking along to music my parents were playing.
3. Venue you would love to play at (or a dream venue that you have already played at)?
I would love to play Red Rocks, MSG or the Greensboro (NC) Coliseum (hometown arena).
4. Artist or song you are into most right now?
5. Do you have any pre-show rituals or superstitions?
Warming up on the practice pads for 30 minutes or so, light stretching. Applying "New Skin" adhesive and taping my fingers. A hug with my drum tech, Krisztian Walter, when the show intro starts, followed by a quick personal prayer ... then it's on!
6. Who has inspired you most as a musician?
My biggest inspiration is my mother. Musically, my uncle Peter Stroud.
Follow Christopher Williams on Instagram @cwilliamsdrums
Check out Christopher's Anthology Artist Page