We thought it would be fun to get to know a little bit more about our Anthology Artists so we've asked them to participate in a Q&A. Here's the "Quick Six" with Anthology Artist Clayton Hackle:
1. First concert you attended?
Brad Paisley in 2007. The opening act was Taylor Swift!
2. How old were you when you started playing guitar?
3. Venue you would love to play at (or a dream venue that you have already played at)?
The Grand Ole Opry has always been #1 on my list. But I did get to perform at Truist Park for an Atlanta Braves Pre-Game Concert and that was definitely a dream come true!
4. Artist or song you are into most right now?
I would say Logan Mize's latest album called "Welcome to Prairieville". Highly recommended.
5. Do you have any pre-show rituals or superstitions?
No rituals or superstitions ... just lots of preparation! I treat every gig the same - no matter where I'm performing I always want to give 110%.
6. Who has inspired you most as a musician?
My inspiration comes from a lot of different places. But if I had to choose one person it would be my grandmother who passed away in the spring of 2009. Although she never really played an instrument, she had a strong passion for music and always encouraged me to pursue it.
Find out more about Clayton Hackle here www.claytonhackle.com